RUBYCA Natural Lemon Jade Gemstone Round Loose Beads Yellow for DIY Jewelry Making 1 Strand – 10mm
- Size: 10mm Color: Yellow Stones are unique and may vary from the one shown in the picture
- Fully Drilled Semi-Precious Gem-Stone Beads are Perfect for Necklace, Pendant, Bracelet and Earrings
- Package Includes: 1 Strand of Lemon Jade Gemstone Loose Beads (Approx. 15.5 inches / 38~40 pcs).
- AAA Grade Beads, Smooth, Nice Polished, and perfectly cut, great supplies for your DIY beaded jewelry
- Material: AAA Top Quality 100% Natural Lemon Jade Stone Comes with RUBYCA easy zip Bag
Sold：183 Wished: 79 Followed: 78
Fluorite is a mineral with a veritable bouquet of brilliant colors that range from purple, blue, green, yellow, colorless, brown, pink, black to reddish orange.
Fluorite certainly deserves the title “The Most Colorful Mineral in the World.”
Some Fluorite Glows under UV Light, If we take fluorite into a dark room we are unable to see it. However, if we have an ultraviolet light and shine it on the fluorite, the fluorite will probably glow a beautiful blue-purple in the dark as long as the ultraviolet light is shining on it.
Fluorite Origin and Gemstone Sources
Fluorite deposits are found in many locations around the world. Some of the most significant finds are located in Argentina, Austria, Canada, China, England, France, Germany, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and the United States.
Fluorite Gemstone jewelry Care and Cleaning
Fluorite gemstones are rather fragile compared to most gemstones and since they are considerably softer than quartz, simply wiping off dust can eventually cause them to lose polish and develop surface scratches.
Caring for fluorite stones is comparable to that of precious opal.
To clean your Fluorite, simply use soapy water and a soft cloth. Be sure to rinse well to remove soapy residue.
As with most gemstones, ultrasonic cleaners and steamers are not recommended.
Always remove any jewelry or gemstones before exercising, cleaning or engaging in harsh physical activities such as sports.
It is best to wrap gemstones in soft cloth or place them inside a fabric-lined jewelry box.
There are no reviews yet.