Self-Discovery Yoga Symbol 8mm Mala Beads Bracelet 108 Spiritual Necklace Meditation Accessories Jewelry for Women Men Gifts
- ★ GEMSTONE MEANINGS — Red Tiger Eye is worn to inspire grounding during times of change. It is also a stone meant to inspire connection to one’s inner power.
- ★ SIZE — These stretch malas are created with 108 8mm beads and the total length is approximately 19inches. If you wear it as a yoga bracelet, you may wrap it around your wrist 4-5 times (It depends on your wrist size).
- ★ LINEN PACKING — The Linen packing of these malas will be the favorite of vegetarians. Due to the unique jewelry bag, if you would like to choose a mala for someone special in your life, it’s also very meaningful.
- ★ NECKLACE OR BRACELET — Many people use the 108 mala beads to wrap around their wrists, while there are also someone always insist considering a mala as a necklace. No matter how, follow your heart on deciding how you will wear it.
- ★ HANDMADE MALA — We create handmade jewelry with meaning and purpose, inspiring people to practice yoga & meditation. Let yourself enjoy wearing this beautiful hand crafted Red Tiger Eye mala.
Sold：204 Wished: 81 Followed: 84
Designed with 8mm mala beads and om charm, we sincerely wish the prosperity 108 Mala Bracelet is your good luck charm, which will provide you with positive energy when it comes to open doors of new opportunities coming your way..
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR MALA?
When choosing a mala, let yourself be drawn to the stones that naturally attract you. Surrendering to the process will surprise you. We find people are typically drawn to the intentions and qualities they are searching for. Connecting to a stone will help you select your mala, allowing you to wear and carry your intention with you.
WHAT ARE MALA BEADS?
A mala is simply a string of beads that are used in a meditation practice. It is a tool to help you count mantras, and acts as a tactile guide as you sit in silence.
TOOL FOR YOGA & MEDITATION
A mala is more than just a beautiful and unique jewelry ornament made of stone, but great tool for yoga & meditation.
Please be aware that due to the unique and handmade nature of each product, colors, shapes, and bead sizes may vary slightly from the photos and descriptions. As with any malas, protect it from direct contact with liquids and chemicals including salt water, hair products, lotions, perfumes.
Have any concerns about our products? Contact us and we would happy to facilitate your needs.
by Linda B.
Very unexpected, I will come again next time ~ good seller, continue to pay attention!